I had a great opportunity to run a half marathon in Phoenix this last weekend. It was pretty darn fun. Matt and I love going to Arizona anyway because I have cousins that live there and we love love love being around them. The race was kinda hard, but very fun. I have been training for this for a few months. Running all those days I didn't feel like it totally paid off!!
Matt was so supportive and stopped many times along the race course to take pics of me. He is the man! I loved seeing him unexpectadly along the way, cheering me on.
Above- Just crossed the finish line. Eating some peanut butter and a banana. They had so much food for us at the at that point. I was starving at the end. According to my GPS watch, I burned 1245 calories during the race.
After the race, Matt and I had fun hanging out with my cousin Jill, her husband Jon and their family.
Below are Matt and Jon relaxing- probably watching some weird Zombie show they kept talking about.
Below are some of Jill's kids. We went to her oldest daughter's basketball game one morning. She was a rock star and scored a couple points.
Matt and Jon- watching the B-Ball game.

