Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mountain Time


 Matt and I went with his family this weekend up to their property in the mountains of south-central Utah. It's fun going up there in the green and the quiet. Matt's parents own a few four wheelers so we take them out and find places to hike around the mountains. Matt's littlest brother (above) even met us there after moving to go to college a couple of weeks ago.
 Matt has another brother with two little girls. (Right). They came up with the family as well. They love their Grandpa. (Below). I think Matt and his dad look very much alike. 

(Right) Photo of one of Matt's brothers with his family.
It would be a disservice if I didn't show the true character of Matt and his brothers. Don't they look like the most mature people you have ever met? 
 








           Hanging out at the property. It's so pretty up there!