Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Visit with the Siblings




Matt and I went up to Utah to visit two of my siblings. This is a picture of my brother and sister on the first day of school many many years ago. I forgot to take pics of all of us while we were together last week, so these old ones will have to do. 
We have another baby brother and he is still at home with the Ma and Pa so we didn't get to see him this time around.


Left is a lovely picture of my sister. I know Mother will frown upon it, but down below is a photo of my brother. It makes me laugh so I will post it against my better judgement. 



Not to leave anyone out, below is a photo of our baby brother in the foreground. I wish our littlest bro could have been there with us. I rarely get to see my siblings so it's super great when we get together.

Baby bro- charming, no?






Above: The whole litter at Mt. Rushmore and then on my wedding day (two events many years apart) :)


After we ate lunch with my bro- little Sis, Matt and I went to a dear dear family friend's home. There we got to play with their kids during a birthday party. It was pretty fun. We had a "light saber" war with the little ones. My sister said it was a very unfair war because she got most of the noodle pounding.





On our way back home, Matt and I stopped for a night to sleep in the woods. Matt's parents own some property up in a mountain in southern Utah. They are so kind and inviting to let us go play up there. We always have fun roaming around the area. I'm grateful for his parents sharing this place with us. Aren't they cute?


Up at the mountain!